Friday, March 28, 2008

disneyland withdrawl




So im sitting here in english bored and completly brain dead! Its too early in the morning. I was at ashleys last night and well we didn't get to bed tell 4 in the morning MEHHHHH!! But anyways i want to be at six flags right now with the music trip! :( they went to wicked and disneyland yesterday gosh i wish i could be with them right now! Idk its just been a lil hard for me (not going to go into detail about it on my blog) anyways so i think im having disneyland withdrawls!! Im so serious! Gosh all i can think about is disneyland! DISNEYLAND DISNEYLAND DISNEYLAND!!! I know i sound so selfish cuz i have been there so many dang times but i just love it so much! It really is my favorite place on earth its like a second home to me! I LOVE IT!! anyways things are good im going home this weekend to work :) ya money!! So here is my list of where i really wish i could go:






DISNEYLAND :)





















i love it there <3>


WICKED!!








No comments: