Saturday, March 29, 2008

Random?

This is the third time i have tried to post on this dang thing!! But whats said is that its not the computers fault but mine...haha lol




Anywho, i didn't do much today i just worked at the pharmacy-gosh i love those guys i feel so comfortable there!





I love this weather so dang much! I'm wearin shorts as we speak! :] YES!! I love being home its so nice and i cant wait for summer!! I'm doing Courtney Sanfords hair for Fredonias Prom tonight. I hope it looks cute I'm excited, she just called me and asked me to do it :] I'm thinking about hair school but most likely i will do it next summer if i do it at all. I dont want to start now cuz im going to starting on my major in Fall so i think that would be too much. I probably could handle it but i would rather not try haha lol i want to keep all my hair :]


I rode my skateboard today and it was awesome (cept the part where i hit a rock and went flying....haha)


Lets see whats going on with me that's exciting...hmm i know FINALS! HA NO that's not exciting that's more like torture MEH :[





I have discovered Kate Nash-she is amazing i love love love her music :]





Oh last Friday when i was home Jennifer, Morgan, Cassidie and i had a girls night here are some of the pics from it Enjoy :

Jennifer and I

I Love this girl :] Oh morganMogan ate all those starburst!!Jennifer with her hair that i did :]

We all had holes in our left leg of our pants :]

Love ya all

-Kaylie

No comments: