Monday, March 17, 2008

Random

hey

well its really late and i should be in bed but i just have alot on my mind. So idk if anyone ever reads this or if its more for just me to keep up on what i do,.....even though i have a journal that i write in almost everynight but anywho here i go. Its so crazy how everyone grows up and changes and how everyone is still the same just older. Being with my uncles and cousins this past two days has made me miss all the old times when we would have all our lil get togethers. But it also makes me realize how different you all grow....i think thats the hardest part for me. You know you think of everyone as they were when you were little but everyone changes. Im not saying thats a bad thing its just hard. And then i worry about everyone and everything. Sometimes i feel like i dont act my age and i should and then others i feel like...actually i never feel like i act my age. Its just hard to accept that things happen people change not everyone is going to like you theres going to be heart break and pain and people will lie.....but i think once you grasp that idea you're so much better off because once you do get that you realize that with the change in people comes better, even though not everyone will like you it teaches you patience and to be nice to everyone and stand in their shoes, when you have heart break you then realize how it feels to truely be loved and how much better it feels when its healed. And when you learn that people will lie you learn not to gossip and spread rumors and most of all true trust. You know you're not always going to be happy in life, but i think thats why its so important to cherish the times you are. Sometimes we just let them fly by and worry while they are going on what bad can happen....WE CANT DO THAT! Enjoy the happy times. But also its ok to cry sometimes to let things out. But remember your blessings.
Last of all i just want to say thanks(even though none of them will read it....maybe they will i hope they will) to my friends-
You have all been there for me through everything. Most of you stuck with me through my hardest times, why i dont know, but you did! Thats why i want to say thanks, you all mean so dang much to me, all of you! I look up to all of you, you're all such great people and i hope someday i can be as great as you all are! Really thanks for all the laughs and stupid things that were so worth the time, the crazy pictures, all the silly sleepovers and bus rides! Thanks for comforting me when i was hurt!
I love you ALL :D

best friends

Night all,
Kaylie :D
-ps sorry if some of it doesnt make sense...its too late to proof read-

No comments: