Thursday, February 21, 2008

extensions

Hey

So its been a kinda hum drum week i have come to the conclusion that all boys are stupid except family.....I think that they all should be labeled when they are born as stupid! Im also so sick of how they say that they want to be friends but expect you to do all the work!

Its supposed to snow this weekend and if it does i swear i will protest! Yell at the snow from my apartment. We had a kinda girls night tonight with bryttni fox, kayla osborn, ash, me and sarah it was pretty fun, we watched "lucky you" which i would not recommend unless you want to fall asleep or know how to play poker i was lost through the whole thing. I also got the internet on my laptop which is a wonderful thing! I also wore my extensions in my hair today and i got more compliments on them then i do on my real hair thought that was kinda funny. Anyways its 1 in the morning and i still have to write in my journal and read my scriptures and do some homework. What can i say im a nightowl lol thanks to my two grandmas! Just kidding i LOVE IT!! Well i will talk to u all later here are some pics from my trip up north last weekend.


Love ya all,
Kaylie

No comments: