Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Warped Tour Weekend haha

Im really getting bad at this posting thing!! I have just been so busy! I've been going every which away it seems. I should be packing but instead im blogging haha. Im moving back to cedar this following monday. My last day at work is this wed :( Im gonna miss them all so much!! Im not kidding you they are my second family i love them all!!! :]

Anywho the reason why im posting WARPED TOUR was this last weekend!! I went for the first time last year and it was awesome but this year was sweet too!!

We (Kelsie, sarah and I) started our great time thursday evening after i got off work and headed out towards cedar city.

Sadly we didnt get any pictures of that I tried but they didn't think it was smart haha So no pictures :(....for now haha...

Once we reached cedar we picked up Sarena and met Ashley and Friend at Maggie Moos :] MMMM YUM!! What a great dinner!! We all laughed a ton! You can never not laugh with ashley and her crazy random stories haha. After that we headed over to Walmart where i invested in Modge Podge (spelling???). I recently found my newest favoritest website its http://cuegly.blogspot.com/!!!! You have got to check it out i just love it there!! Anywho we then went back to sarenas and attempted to watch a movie however as much as we tried we just couldnt stay awake and well I couldn't follow the dang movie either just was kinda boring :( bleh!

Photobucket

While we were there i wanted to check out Sarena's apartment cuz they didn't have a girl to fill the extra room it was really really nice but just wont work out this year maybe next year :]
However i got a crazy pic of kelsie as seen above i think she had stepped on something?? haha

The next morning around eight we headed out!! We got up early cuz we had lots of shopping to do!! WOOOT!!! The first place we went to was platos closet!! I had never been there but kelsie needed some jeans so we stopped there
that place is really niffty!! It so cool cuz everything is SOOO dang cheap and its nice stuff!! I have been looking for a gray cute long sweater all winter and spring and this summer until friday
when i found it and for SIX BUCKS!!! Yes thats what i said for SIX BUCKS!! I was soo excited :] haha

After that we finally made it to the motel where we checked in! We didn't stay put for very long though because we had more shopping todo!!
Me and Kelsie had a blast shopping idk if the other girls did but we sure did!! I think i finally found my shopping buddy, Kelsie!! haha. She got some
way cute clothes for school and i got two new shirts and tried on about six. I liked all of them but well money is always an issue :( So i just got two
After that we actually lost my car in the parking garage haha it was sad!! Eventually we found it but it took forever to get out of the garage so as usual
i had to document it haha.

Photobucket
waiting....

Photobucket
Kelsie waiting

Photobucket
sarah waiting

Photobucket
Sarena waiting

Photobucket
me waiting....i was sad??? i hope i dont look like that when im sad haha

Photobucket
kelsie waiting she was sad now?? haha

After we finally got out of the parking garage we headed over to the Olive Garden to go eat yummy food with justin!!

However pulling into the parking garage to park i wasn't close to the ticket thingy so i had to climb through my window...I cant believe Im showing everyone
this picture....
Photobucket

Photobucket
there was a cool lil nook!! I liked it :]

Photobucket
Kelsie and Me waiting for our dinner

Photobucket
sarena and sarah waiting for food

Photobucket
good one :]

Photobucket
had to get the crazy one in of course!! thats a tradition haha

Photobucket
Yes justin was there see!!!

After we ate Kelsie and I headed back to the gateway for more shopping :] See im telling ya we are the shopping maniacs lol well not really but it was fun!
I introduced Kelsie to my favorite place ever ever ever where i get pretty much all of my clothes "Forever 21"!!! Its the best!!

We found some pretty cool sunglasses haha
Photobucket
Photobucket

After shopping for awhile and laughing and having fun we werent ready to go back to the motel yet so we went to the Temple :] Its sooo pretty at night!!
I got some pictures of course haha
Photobucket
Photobucket


Kelsie and I infront of the temple

Photobucket
showing off our cool new lip gloss from victoria secret :] Soon McKenna you will have yours too and we can take one of all three!!! haha
Photobucket
Kelsie standing infront of the temple if you couldn't tell that from the picture haha
Photobucket
Me infront of the temple
Photobucket
My favorite picture ever!! Its the reflection of the temple in the pond
Photobucket
Infront of the temple again haha but now you can see it!!
Photobucket
After getting home that night at about twelve we went to bed than woke up early and headed out for warped tour!!!
We were ready for warped tour wooo!! In our new outfits haha
Photobucket
Sarah and I ready for warped tour!!
Photobucket
Once we finally found a spot to park we walked and got sarena her ticket than got in line!! We got there early enough so there wasnt like any line which was nice :] However, since we did get there early we had to sit and wait but that wasnt too bad.
Photobucket
Rock OONNNN!!!!
Photobucket
Sarena and Sarah waiting
Photobucket
Roomies well old roomates
Photobucket
Photobucket
Whole crew
This was Kelsie's first time so we had to document everything!! HAHA also i wanted to remember everything so we got a lot of pictures haha. The first band we saw was We the Kings!!! WOOT :]
Photobucket
waiting to watch we the kings :]
Photobucket
we the kings!!!!
Photobucket
THE MAINE :] the main singer is oh soooo yummy!!! I fell in love haha
Photobucket
rockin out to All Time Low
Photobucket
All time Low!!
Photobucket
This was oh my gosh did we really just see someone dress like that????? SICK!!! faces haha
Photobucket
Kelsie was sooo excited to be at warped tour!!
Many times during the day we met up with Chasen and Justin which was awesome :] We had fun hanging out with them haha!
Photobucket
The weather was overall really nice but when the sun came out it got sooo hot and we were really tired haha
Photobucket
Sarena and I
Photobucket
the whole crew again!! We didn't see much of Sarah and Sarena they did pretty much their own thing but that was ok
Photobucket
the best band everrrr was 3Oh!3 :] Of course they were very last but sooo worth waiting the whole time for!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
3oh!3 :]
Photobucket
close up!!
BTW the head guy of 3Oh!3 was also a looker :] yes :D
After leaving warped tour which was AWESOME and SOOO fun and A BLAST and So worth it even if i did get burned sooooo bad that i killed tell today haha. We headed back to the motel to eat some food than kelsie and I headed to Justins to hang out with him and Chasen. We watched a movie and had fun haha.
The next day we headed to the temple to take Kelsie's Senior pictures I would show them but im not done with them yet but i will soon!! Kelsie took one of me cuz we found this really cool house!! I think its the mansion house??? but im not sure???
Photobucket
She calls it a Kelsie orginal haha Good Job kels!
Photobucket
She was all excited cuz it had an M haha for MATT!! lol
after that we headed on home :]
It was such an awesome fun weekend and I had such a blast!!! Great great fun! :]


-Kaylie

No comments: