Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a quick very quick over view :]

Ok...Ok...Ok

So i have been pretty busy but I have been pretty behind on my blogging!! So this is a quick overfew of the past few weeks!!!

Sleepover!!

So all summer Kelsie, McKenna, and I have been hanging out and its been such a great summer! I love these girls to death :] We have so much fun together!!!


We have also had Loverly Delaney with us some of the times!! It has been such a fun summer and I loved it!!!



K now for the sleepovers haha



In the past few weeks I have had three sleepovers haha. The past two were just recently. The first one was alot of fun. We slept at kelsies and watched Just Friends than went and picked up Delaney than we watched 17 again and something else....but now i cant remember....grrr.....



The next day kelsie and I went and saw The Time Travelers Wife. It was sooo sooo soo good!! I loved it so much!! That night Kelsie, McKenna, and I had a super fun sleepover lol!!! We drank lots of Dr. Pepper, and Coke. Than kelsie had some Olives, they had some popcorn and grilled cheese sandwiches lol. We watched Little Women and feel lin love with Christian Bale all over again and then watched lil black book which i fell asleep than watched Footloose which i had never seen before but i fell asleep during the half of it haha. It was a fun night!!

This last week I had to watch lovely lil brother while my parents were in san diego. There was sooo much fun that week I can barely remember all that happened so ill just make a fun list :]
  1. Longboarded
  2. walked
  3. got sbk's
  4. watched hannah montana yes im admiting to that haha
  5. went fourwheeling up to the t.v towers oh so fun!!
  6. went to lunch with grandma
  7. tasted my first monkey bread :D!! YUMMMMM
  8. Had birthday cake ice cream:D
  9. watched t.v lots and lots of tv haha
  10. worked on pictures
  11. went to three bears with McKenna, Kelsie, and Delaney
  12. saw my sisters keeper
  13. than watched High School Musical 3 Yes im admiting to that one too
  14. Woke up at six
  15. Drove to cedar
  16. drove back to st. george
  17. did baptisms
  18. bought some new pants that actually fit!! WOOT
  19. watched 500 days of summer
  20. drove home
  21. watched another movie
  22. went and longboarded with kelsie
  23. talked a lot about things
  24. Slept in :D
  25. Drove back to cedar
  26. started school today!

Things are going pretty good I really like my roomates and Im trying to be more out going this year hopefully it works!!

Love all and Miss all!!!

-Kaylie

Would post pictures...but my photobucket account keeps freezing up on me :( so pictures later sorry!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Willingly I accept. An interesting theme, I will take part. Together we can come to a right answer.

Anonymous said...

So happens. We can communicate on this theme.

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM.

Anonymous said...

I join. All above told the truth. Let's discuss this question. Here or in PM.

Anonymous said...

What necessary phrase... super, a brilliant idea