Saturday, August 29, 2009

Some fun Projects!

So this weekend has been pretty boring all my roommates left and friends went home so a few days ago I went to the DI to find some stuff to fix for our living room! I haven't done it all but I worked on a couple yesterday out of boredom haha so I'm pretty proud of them :] The look how i thought they would!!

Project #1
Im very mad I didn't take a before picture of this...but just imagine ugly brown wood and a funky cross stich in the frame part.

What i did was sanded the brown wood, then painted it black tore up some scrapbook paper made that into a bird than modge podged the whole thing!!! After that while i was at the DI i found a chalk board the same size as the frame so i glued that in where the cross stich used to be!!

All Done! :]
Photobucket

Project #2

For this one I did take before and after pictures but....i did them with my phone and they look like crap so....imagine a styrofoam ball, a green wreath. I then cut up the wreath and glued them to the stryofoam ball. After that I sanded a pencil wraped some more green wreath around it stuck that green stryofoam crap and wraped some brown twine around it!!

All done :]
Photobucket


Let me know what you think!!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Way to recycle! You did a fabulous job!