Monday, November 17, 2008

tagg im it?!

I've been tagged :]

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1. Smallville

2. Pushing Daises

3. Lincoln heights

4. the secret life of the american teenager

5. Dr. Quinn :]

6. Gillmore girls

7. That 70's show

8. ummmm....?



8 things that happened to me yesterday:



1. woke up to my freaken loud alarm clock

2. went to math...ugh

3. went and mailed some mail and the bank

4. worked out

5. tutoring center with sarah

6. talked to my mom

7. texted

8. FHE



8 favorite places to eat:

1. My Home

2. Olive Garden

3. Rewind

4. Junction

5. Panda Express

6. Costa Vida :] good stuff

7. Chilies

8. Cheese cake factory



8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Thanksgiving

2. BREAK!!!!

3. my birthday :]

4. TWILIGHT(not in that order :])

5. spa day :]

7. christmas party(which everyone who wants to come is invited!)

8. and CHRISTMAS!!!



8 things on my wish list:

1. new laptop

2. new radio for my car

3. clothes

4. mayday parade cd!!

5. itouch

6. money?

7. NEW CAR

8. NEW CAR lol



8 people I tag:

1. Kelsie

2. Jennifer

3. Sarah

4. Justin

5. Mom

6. Walton clan?

7. anyone else that feels like doing it :]

Thats all oh btw im finally reading breaking dawn lol and twilight comes out soon!!! oh and a early happy birthday to Kelsie :] and Ash!
Kaylie

8. Stephanie (ANYONE AND EVERYONE!)

No comments: