Monday, November 10, 2008

another girls night...i need to find a guy! lol

Ok so i guess i should post about the girls night i had over the weekend! Also just a note, winter is officially here...UGH..ITS FREEZING!!! mugh
ok, so last friday night we had a girls night over at our apartment! It was tonz of fun :] I made cookiedough and such :] We watched the movies, mad money and maid of honor we had a good time :]

Sarena and I getting ready for the girls night, she looks so cute i have no makeup on so please just ignore me :P


Sarena, Sarah and i ejoying our VIRGIN margerittas :] yummmm



yes my friends the major food groups a girl can not live without, popcorn, carmel pocorn, cookiedough, and the most amazing cookies!


Sarah and I smile!


We were being cows...go figure lol oh dear we are pretty funny!


Me showing off the next round, with salt on the rims...it was SICK uck!




Kayla and I being silly!

Sarena, Kayla and I whats with my mouth being wide open in every pic?!

Now for the epic story of Kaylas SOCK! Yes thats right that is Kayla's sock, why? you ask wellllll....... it was right by my head and i was like wow kayla your sock looks dusty! And she was like its not dusty just faded...and somehow we ended up with the story that Kayla Dusts with her socks(not really) but ya it was pretty funny!

it was a great fun night :]!


Toodles,
Kaylie

No comments: