Friday, September 3, 2010

What?!

"Ms. Horton you need to shave your legs!"
P.S Sorry for the grammar errors...its one in the morning just hang in there with me k?! K :]
Its one....I should be asleep if I had any brain at all!  Instead i'm up working on lesson plans that I have put off until last minute...I am taking flying by the seat of your pants to a whole new level.  I love it here in St. George and I love how close I am to family it just helps so much!  I am really loving student teaching and being there from 8:30-4:00 everyday because it keeps me busy which helps me do better in life haha. 
We also got Netflix today for the Wii so i'm up watching movies haha!  I love it!  Technology just amazes me.   I have started running and I just love the feeling of running haha.  I only run a mile and according to a couple of my roommates I look funny when I run but haha thats ok!
Speakin of roommates they are just splendid, we all get along super well and we are apparently well knows around these parts :P  haha
We are the "Khotties" all of our names start with K's!  Go figure haha.  Kaylie, Kacee, Kaitlynn, and Kelsie.  Its super funny when we tell people cuz it messes them up super bad!!

Other than that i'm just lovin life and i'm actually enjoying being single and finally living "my" life haha. (I have also just given up on ever finding a date or a guy that wants to go on a second date...)  We will see if it stays that way next month but as for me I see some big changes in my life coming within the next year and i'm just super excited to get my life going! 

I will tell you what makes life worth living and why I LOVE kindergarten even when they are crazy out of hand and just super giggly haha.
I have had a lil boy tell me that my hair is hairy (compliment?)
Another little boy told me I had hairy legs and needed to shave.
A little girl brought me a flower
 I also got a wonderful card from another little girl.
I love hearing "teacher, teacher"
A boy telling me my name was funny cuz it had "hor" in it?? haha
The conversations I have at recess with the kids they range from, "i'm being chased by a girl" to "Guess where i'm going to dinner tonight"
I get complimented more on my outfits then I ever have!
Doing music with all the Kindergartners and watching them sing, "A-tootie-ta" and "I'm going on a bear hunt"
The best part is the hugs I get everyday! 

Sometimes it's hard to remember why i'm doing what i'm doing but its those moments that it makes it worth it.

In other news I have been working on my TWS all week...i'm still not done and I really hope i'm doing it the right way.....

Thanks everyone for the prayers and keep them up please haha :]
I'll pray for all of you too!

Goodness life slllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwww DOWN!

Night all out there,
Kaylie!

No comments: