Sunday, September 12, 2010

TARZAN, WESTERN, LAKE

So, I am the worldest hugest slacker, however if you ask anyone of my roomates they will tell you that my mind has been gone the past few weeks.  I have heard that when you have kids  you loose brainwaves and I can honestly say I understand it now.  I am forgetting everything and living life on the edge of homework.  So....I am actually going to blog!!   I know pick up your chins from the ground its happening right now!! 

TARZAN

I got to go to Tarzan with Kels, Aaron, and Landon.  It was outstanding!!  I loved it and even got a little teary eyed!  If anyone has the chance to go DO IT!  After we went to Tarzan we went for a lil midnight run to Dennys.  It was the last time that I got to see Aaron before he left for MIT :(  I miss you AARON!!  It was a way fun night!



Western Legends/Scary stalker killer man Weekend/Grandparents Visit!!
So the weekend before Labor Day Kels and I headed home.  My grandparents had come to visit and so I decided to come down!!  I'm wayyyyy happy I did :]  When I got there we went and ate some WONDERFUL mexican food!  I then went over to Joshs and chilled then came home and visited with the grandparents!  It was sooo wonderful for them to come down I just wish they could have stayed a LOT longer :]  The next day my mom and I went down to Western Legends and looked at the cute booths.  It had been a couple of years since I was there for Western Legends so it was a lot of fun, Plus I just love hanging out with my mom!!  There was also a scary thing that happened in Kanab that weekend.  A cop was killed.  It was way sad and my heart goes out to the family of the cop.  It was an awesome weekend spent with family and friends :]

Labor Day Weekend
I had a BLAST on Labor Day weekend!  We headed home with kels on Friday and we all got to hang out Friday night :]  We ended up going to Kels dads house and chilling but it was way good to see everyone!  On Saturday the family headed out to Lake Powell.  It was way fun to actually do something as a WHOLE family!  I then went and hung out with the group again that night.  It was a great weekend!!  Picture time :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: