Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Homecoming!!

Hello...
My name is Kaylie and I am a terrible blogger.
Let me take you through the world wind of my life recently.....

Homecoming!

On Friday, Kels and I drove up to Kanab to go to Homecoming!  It was WAY fun and I loved being able to see everyone :]  It was the 100th year of KHS and we sang the old song that went to the tune of "oh christmas tree"  hmmmm...my thoughts....lets use a little more less original tune, k? K!  Of course we took pictures :]

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The next day Chris(info soon) came up from Phoenix to hang out and go on a date, we ended up at the house chatting with the family and hanging out there.  After that we went to dinner, I did McKenna's hair, she is such a beautiful girl! 

Photobucket
LOVE THIS PIC!

Kels and I ended up being there when Josh came and got her (its tradition) my little McKenna is growing up :(! and then went and had a bonfire with everyone up by the Sand Caves it was a way fun day!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Sunday I went to church and then Chris, his mom and grandma had us over to eat food, it was super yummy!

It was a great weekend :]  More posts coming ASAP!

Kaylie Jean

No comments: