Sunday, May 30, 2010

Thank You

Don't worry there is a HUGE post coming! I realize I haven't posted in almost a month! Goodness!

This weekend is Memorial Day Weekend. I would be very ungrateful if I didn't thank all the men that have died for this country. I talk about my Papa Arvil a lot but today we went and decorated his grave. I found these pictures today:

Photobucket
My Papa Arvil is on the left. This picture was taken 1942 they were on leave. The car was my grandpas.
Photobucket
This is my Grandma Lulu and Papa Arvil while they were dating. I think the date was 1946.

Photobucket
The tomb of the unknown soldier

Photobucket
Arlington

Photobucket
The World War II Monument in DC

Photobucket

Photobucket
And me lol (old pic)

Thank you everyone that has served!

1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

I like that you posted out of gratitude for the soldiers who served this great country. DC is one place I still need to visit, I would love to be able to see all of the memorials there.