Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Get away!

Don't worry!! I'm alive :] I know you were all worried about where I went! I just have been chilling :] well and working haha.

Last Thursday my mom and I had the blessing of going to a spa! ( Thanks grandma jean and papa dave you win a price for being so dang awesome!) We did a full body massage, and a body scrub! Can you say wonderful/amazing/awesome/great?! Cuz I sure can!!! :]

We stayed at a motel in St. George and goodness did we have a fun time! Our weekend was filled with laughing, fro yo, rhymes, shopping, olive garden, talking, and just really good one on one time with my mom. We have decided that we are going to do a girls weekend once a year. Thanks again grandma and grandpa! Picture time. I didn't get very many sadly!

Photobucket
Our room

Photobucket
Mommy

Photobucket
ME

I am very sorry, I am getting really bad at taking pictures!! We didn't get one of us together which makes me sad... :( next time though!!!

No comments: