Monday, May 31, 2010

May SUPER fast!

Wow! It's been a long time and a LOT has happened this month.
For the most part I have been back and forth to Richfield for the block. We wont say how I like it here....only six weeks! I have done a lot, there has been a lot going on!

First was Mothers Day
Photobucket

Then there was hanging out inbetween work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then came the xpress concert. Kelsie asked me to take some pictures for her. They didn't turn out as good as I would have wanted them too but thats ok.

Photobucket

Then I started the block. We had to go to mesquite for the week and it was an interesting time. Had fun though :]
Photobucket

Then last friday was graduation. It was way good, and congrats all you guys that read my blog that graduated :]

Photobucket

Then the last thing I did this weekend was go to st. george with some friends.

Photobucket
I had a really good time and I am grateful that I have them and that they invite me to do stuff. My friends are getting less and less it seems like with marriage and just life and it means a lot to me that they will hang out with me even though i'm four years older.

Today I did a lot of yard with my parents at my Grandma lulus house. Its strange how things get older and how people change...I don't know if I like it so much....

Thats May in a very fast nutshell :]

No comments: