Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Light Bulb

So I have started this dang post about three times, each time I think to myself that people don't want to hear me vent, you sound stupid Kaylie but you know what, I don't care at the moment I'm going to vent and if you want to read have at it.

I have had a terrible, horrible, no good week! I feel like that childrens book. I have worried about so many things. I have had SO much CRAP due in school. I had a lesson to teach at the preschool which I almost slept through thank goodness I woke up five mins before I was supposed to be there. The weather has been crap. I have just felt like a really big failure and I haven't been able to shake it! I had such a wonderful time in cali with my family and then I come back and have a crap-tastic week. (Cali post coming soon)

I found out Sunday that my ward was going to Baptisms today and I really didn't think I could go. I kept thinking today that I didn't really want to go. Can I just say that I am SOOO glad that I went!! I went and got my hair cut on Wed. I got some much needed advice from one the guys that was cutting hair there. But tonight at the temple I could feel the spirit so strongly. It made me feel so good to think that I am helping people to reach their highest potential. I could feel the love that those people have for me even though they haven't met me yet. It made me realize that even though I have had such a crap week and even though I have so much worry on my mind I will always have a heavenly father that loves me and that all this little stuff doesn't really matter in the long run. I am so grateful i went.

Love,
Kaylie

P.S I get to go again on Saturday!!
P.SS Sorry for the spelling I don't feel like proofing it tonight.

No comments: