Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A fun weekend

HEY O :]

So not much going on down over below where ever you around here. I did make some yummy food though :] Let me explain myself!!

Yes I'm on a diet. Do I always stick to it? NO, Heck NO! :] Friday Jess and I were talking about Rice Krispies, which reminded me of girls camp, which reminded me of the Glaziers and how Jaenea would make these AMAZING peanut butter, chocolate rice Krispies. She would make them for us for girls camp for like the five years they were our camp leaders. I looked it up and found the recipe :] I made them and......they taste AMAZING! Much better than the Powder sugar choking hazard lemon squares, only Jess liked them lol :] I also thought of Christmas break where I went over to the wonderful Blakes household and found miss Delaney making oreo truffles and smashing them in a bag! I thought to myself, "hmm self I really want some of those wonderful Oreo Truffles." So, after going to see Valentines Day which btw is AWESOME :] LOVED IT! we came home and Allison, Jess, and I made Oreo truffles. They turned out AMAZING :] They are by far my favorite candy i think! We had a lil too much fun with the chocolate!

Photobucket
Before :]

Photobucket

Then I figured out that the oreo mixture made a good face mask!! So I attacked everyone else :]

Photobucket
Photobucket

GRRRR :]


Photobucket

Photobucket
Favorite picture BY FAR

Photobucket
Roomies

Photobucket

mmmmmmmmmm

Photobucket
Enjoy!

Saturday morning I wasn't able to sleep in thanks to my inner clock. I finished the Last Song (SOOOOO GOOD BTW) and then Jess and I went over to IHOP! It was Super yummy! Last minute we decided to go to Zion to get away from Cedar and to take some pictures of Jess. She hadn't been there in awhile so we enjoyed ourselves.

Photobucket
Me and my crazy hair at weeping rock

Photobucket
My head looks squished

Photobucket
First attempt of getting the waterfall

Photobucket
Second attempt....still no waterfall

It was a great weekend!!

Cali next weekend and visiting my fam and good friends in kanab!!

SOOOO EXCITED!!
P.S sorry for the spelling errors...didn't feel like going through

1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

That was such a fun weekend! I think that we need to make more truffles...