Sunday, October 4, 2009

a HUGE update!!

So wow...I havent been blogging for awhile....Im just so gosh dang busy!! So since I havent
blogged about anything for like the past like what three weeks???....wow then well here is
my very short fast update!!!

The weekend after San Diego I headed home to watch Josh play in football and then to go to
St. george with Kelsie and Delaney to see Aida and take more of Kelsie's Senior pictures haha.
So i got home thursday and then friday I hung out with Kelsie and McKenna. For dinner
Kelsie, McKenna, Delaney and I went to Junction Yum!!! :] Then we headed over to the
football game!! WOOO lol I had so much fun haha, we hung out with Pep Band and all their
friends haha. We all cheered and shared inside jokes( hehehe)

Photobucket
Kelsie and I with Matt in the background haha Good old matt!!

Photobucket
McKenna, Matt and Aaron playin their big hearts out haha

Photobucket
Traditional crazy picture haha i think this one is one of the bests lol


After the game Kelsie and I headed over to her dads house and met up with Chasen.
We then headed over to chasens house and after about half an hour of trying to decide
what movie to watch we finally watched a movie but we didn't get very far into it sad!!


The next day (saturday) I headed over to St. George with Kelsie and Delaney to shop,
take pictures and see AIDA!! It was a very very fun day and a beautiful day until Aida started!!
I met my roomates Jessica and Kenzie there. Thank you Jessica for getting the tickets your
sooo awesome!! While we were waiting we took pictures haha

Photobucket
Delaney and Kelsie

Photobucket
Kelsie and Me

Photobucket
Crazy one of course lol

Photobucket
and a monkey one!! hehe

Photobucket
all three of us :]

Photobucket
Again
So it started to thunder and rain im not kidding you right when the play started!!! So they
tried to do it for a few mins and then took a break to see if the weather would stop. It was
so windy that we decided to take some crazy wind pictures!! haha
It also got a lil crazy lol we had so much fun lol

Photobucket
Kelsie, Kenzie and Delaney!! We wanted wind pictures but of course it would stop blowing
when we would go to take them!! haha oh well lol
Photobucket
Kelsie, Kenzie, and Me :]

Photobucket
Kelsie, Delaney, and Me

Photobucket
Kelsie's hair haha

Photobucket
My hair haha

Photobucket
So there was this old lady with a full on bun on the very tippy top of her head!!
hehe so i decided to try it!! How do you feel about my new look? think ill get any
guys this way haha We ended up leaving a lil after cuz it started to thunder and l
ightening SCARY!!

Last weekend Josh had a game in Fillmore so my parents met me in cedar we
went to lunch and then headed out!! That town is such a strange town lol I got to
see a house full on in the ground on purpose!! Not kidding!! We ended up loosing
but we got some fun pictures haha

Photobucket
Mommy and Me

Photobucket
awwww cute my parents haha

Photobucket
My dad got bored so i guess playing with the water bottles were more fun?? haha

Photobucket
More with the water bottles lol
Then after that they brought me home haha. Then the next day (saturday) I was able to head up to Brian
Head again with kelsie and her family!! I love it soo much up there! Specially with the pretty color it was
sooo pretty!! I cant find the other pictures i took...sad :( but maybe they will show up and I'll post them haha.
Thanks everyone for letting me come up and eat your food and sleep in your cabin!! I had a blast!!

<Photobucket
Kelsie and I on the mountain :)

I also was there to take more of Kelsie's senior pictures Im gonna post more of those on
my photo blog which you just click on the picture on the side and you can go there!!
We had fun with some leaves haha!!

Photobucket

Kelsie also took some of my pictures!! She did an AWESOME job!! WOO WOO!!!
Here is one :] More to come!!
Photobucket


Then THURSDAY my mom came down to help me look for some jobs! FUN lol i
didn't find any but I enjoyed being with my mom haha. THANKS MOMMY :]
(also keep an eye out for her posting!!) Anyways we ended up going to Walmart to
look for some stuff for Josh (hopefully she will post about that).
We had some fun with the halloween costumes haha
Photobucket
Me as a pirate?? haha Best look ever!!

Photobucket
Kissy lips momma face haha

Photobucket
She starts putting this on and was like, "hey im the new warewolf for Twilight!!" haha

Photobucket
The afro we bought for josh haha I had some fun with it!!

Thursday night I was able to go see Aida again for reals this time haha!! Kelsie, Jill and I went!
It was soooo awesome!! I LOVED IT!! anyone that has the chance GO SEE IT!! FOR
SURE!!!!

Homecoming!!!!!

I love Homecoming in Kanab!! I just love it!! I love the parade, the football game,
dressing up for the football game, all the crazy people, hanging out with friends,
doing hair for the dance! I Just love it!! So i try to come home every year for it!!
I was a lil sad cuz Josh didn't get to play silly kid got in a fight in the JV game
but Im pretty sure the kid deserved it haha.

I had a lot of fun, the parade was a lil too short I will admit though sad but oh well
what can ya do!! I hung out with Kelsie, Delaney, Lydia, and Brooke after the parade
and it was soo fun lol We went and visited Kim (helped her with her I Touch haha)
Ate at Junction laughed A TON!, Went back to my house and then went back to
the game where I painted faces haha.

Kelsie and I hung out during the game and ended up leaving early cuz we were loosing
but we got some pictures haha!
Photobucket
Woo woo! We have cowboy spirit haha :] Oh ya!! I have decided to try to edit all my pictures
that I take :] Makes it more fun!!
after the game we went and watched movies, Kelsie had salad and olives and I had popcorn
hahaGOOD TIMES!!

Saturday: I just hung home watched conference then at six I headed over to Kelsies to do
her hair!!
We had fun talked and goofed off lol
I was sooo proud of her hair!! I actually got a picture of it too!!

Photobucket
The back as you can tell

Photobucket
The front i took this with my phone so its a lil fuzzy sorry!!
She looked beautiful and had a great time at the dance!! WOOT :] Thanks for letting
me do your hair kels!!

Then today we watched conference and I took some self portraits for my photography
class here is just a glimpse for now haha ;)
Photobucket
NIGHT!!

No comments: