Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dancing, Football, Talking, OH MY!

So this last weekend I headed back down to Kanab. At first I was just heading down for a girls night (but only if the girls could do it) but then I just had a feeling that I needed to go down. I had a feeling that Kelsie might need a friend and to just have some fun for the weekend. Turned out I needed her too.(explain more soon)

Thursday Night:
I got into Kanab about seven o'clock and then I went and picked up Kels and we drove around a lil bit talking then we headed over to the High School to pick up Delaney. We ended up meeting Delaney and Brooke and talked for awhile about oh u know :]. Then we headed out for some fun adventures!!! The night consisted of a lot of fun random acts but the best was parking by the BLM offices and doing cartwheels. Who knew we were all so talented??? We then got on the fence and did the Macarana haha!! It was AWESOME!! From there we took Delaney and Brooke home and Kelsie and I drove around and talked. It helped a lot!!! I just love having Kelsie as a friend we both are so alike that we can pretty much talk about anything and it helps soooo much!! Thanks Kels!! I took her home and then ended up staying up with my mom and talking. (the weekend consisted of a lot of talking, which was GREAT!!)

Friday:
Friday was a fun lounge day :] I woke up late then hung out at my house with my parents! I love them SOOO sSOOO much :] At around Two thirty we headed out to pick up Kels to go to Josh's football game in South Sevier. We ended up getting there wayyyyy early so(of course) my parents had to get frozen yogurt from Maveric, I dont like them but Kels loves them too so she was a happy camper!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I got jerky :] YUMMMMMM!

We ended up eating the ice cream in the parking lot of walmart. We spend some time in Walmart, with my dad and mom being goofs haha (sorry kels if my parents scared ya!)

We then headed over to the football game! It started out not too cold but then it got FREEZING!! I was well prepared though haha, I brought gloves, a beanie, scarf, hoodie, jacket, and a blanket!!! Kelsie and I pretty much watched the game from the fence and talk some more :] and giggle at some way random things we were saying haha "justin, justin, justin" haha!!!

Photobucket
Kels and I at the game!! WOOOO go COWBOYS!!!

So turned out Josh didn't play and we lost by one point 21-20 but hey! It was way fun :]

And of course some crazy car pictures on the way home!!

Photobucket
I thought we were doing silly?? Goodness!!

Photobucket
ahhhhhhh???? hahaha

Photobucket
This one is for sure my favorite!!! We were listening to the beatles against our will haha and this was our feelings!!!

Once we got home I went over to Kelsies to sleepover cuz her mom invited me to go with their family to go fourwheeling the next morning! We got home about 1:30 and ended up staying up talking tell five!! But it was desperately needed! It was great bonding and I really enjoyed it. Its great letting things out and having someone to talk to about stuff!!! If anything that was why i came home.

We woke up at around nine thirty and headed out for the ride!! It was an awesome ride! We started out on her grandpas Ranger tell we got to a hike. We both looked like we had used a lot of natural base haha. My green shirt was more like a pale green! But it was ok I dont mind being dirty when your doing stuff like that!! We went to this really cool arch!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was SOOO pretty! As i said before Kelsie's Grandparents came and they were hiking all around everywhere! A lot of fun!!

Then we went and rode on the dune buggy (that was my FAVORITE part!!!) We were going soo fast it was awesome!! We hiked about two miles to some Indian ruins!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had SUCH a fun time!! It was so awesome and thanks Jill for letting me come!! I really had a fun time!

After we got all washed up I went and picked up Kelsie and McKenna to go to Rewind for dinner! It was sooo good :] Yum!! We talked and chatted :] I only got one picture! SAD! Sorry Mckenna I dont have any of you!! :(

Kelsie wanted to try some Apple Beer so we had to get a picture haha!
Photobucket

After eating we walked over to the Movie theatre and watched Love Happens! BEST MOVIE!! SUCH A FEEL GOOD MAKE YOU CRY MOVIE!! I dont usually really cry in movies I just usually get teary eye but this one made me CRY!! So good!! GO watch it NOW! :]

We then drove around and talked some more :]
Sunday I drove home!!

MONDAY:
Yesterday was OH my GOSH hectic for me I had sooo much due today and so i was cooking (yes I know amazing) for a class! I will for sure get a picture to document such a once in a lifetime occurrence!!

I then went to Lunch with some guys from my ward, and my roomates. We went to pizza hut and talked and LAUGHED a lot haha! That was a lot of fun :]

Then at about five thirty Jessica and I headed out to meet her friend Kim in St. George to go see FOOTLOOSE! It was also soo good :] I loved it!

So overall Life has been pretty great! I'm always busy it seems like and I love it!!

Love all,
Kaylie

1 comment:

Kelsie Blake said...

so bucky made us watch film for health the other day and I saw us on the video they did. It was pretty funny!