Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Rest of Summer "Wrap"

I have MASSIVE amounts to blog about!  I pretty much slacked all of the end of July and August so a quick wrap up.  Summer was AWESOME!  It goes down as one of the best (minus Richfield haha).  I went to girls camp, shooting, warped tour, camping (one day), went on a date, lake, worked, had a fire up at the sand caves.  Like I said a TON to blog about!  I am just doing a collage of pictures because if I don't nothing will get blogged ha.  I promise I will try to keep up with my blogging I promise!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Summer was wonderful!  I'm just moved in over here at St. George.  I miss all my friends but i'm excited to get my life going.  More coming soon!

1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

Sounds like you had an awesome Summer! Now that you're settled in St. George we will have to hang out sometime when I'm down.