Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 2 DISSSSSSSNEYLAND!!!!!&Day 3

h my hannah can I express to you my excitement?!  NO!  If you are a new reader to this blog you don't know that I LOVE Disneyland, if you are a frequent visitor then you know that i LOVE Disneyland!  I can't get enough of the place :]  If i were to pick a place for myself to live for the rest of my days it would be Disneyland!  So, you can understand my excitement when I found out that we were going to Disneyland!  I'm not kidding you I danced around, jumped up and down and acted a little less mature than a five year old!  :)

We got there at 7:30 and left at 11:30!  It was the best time ever and I loved it!  We went to California Adventure and then Disneyland :]  Instead of stressin about which rides we were going to ride we decided to just enjoy Disneyland.  It was the best idea ever and it was just a great day!  I was so sad to leave :(.  Our feet however weren't haha. 

Picture Hour!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Day 3

We were So tired from the day before that we did a relaxing day of shopping!  It was way fun and we shopped alllllll day after we slept in tell about one haha.

We also went to CheeseCake Factory Yum!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: