Thursday, July 1, 2010

Who says what?

I should be sleeping..But instead here I lay on my bed in the dark thinking.  I just watched the movie Julie and Julia (or whatever its called) and it got me thinking.  I really liked the movie, I didn't care much for how Julia said she was disrespectful but we will forget that happened in the movie.  The point that I'm failing to get at is someone, anyone can make a difference.  I want to be someone.  I want to do something that changes someone in someway.  I look at all the people I look up to and wish that I could be as wonderful as them.  Instead I wake up every morning feeling a little blue.   I guess that is to be expected with where I'm at in my life.  I have hobbies but none that I am exceptionally good at.  I want to be really good at something.  I want to find my hidden talent.  I don't know what it is, but I want to find it.   Should I try to become better at something that truly frightens me, because if I were to do that I would take up cooking or writing or become a truck driver (that truly scares me).  I'm sure there are millions of people that are doing just what the girl does in the movie, take up cooking and write about it.  I honestly don't know what my hobby will be but I can tell you this, it will be doing something that truly scares me and accomplishing it.  Maybe it will be cooking, I'll get back to you on that.

-Kaylie

No comments: