Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A fun weekend!

 wish I new how to write all cool so that this would be more interesting...Sorry if its boring.

This weekend was actually a really fun weekend!  I drove home (again) friday I went to Escobars for dinner with my mom and grandma YUMMMM :] and hung out with the group friday night! 

We watched a scary movie in Kels dads back yard on the projector!!  It was way fun and we got some sweet moves out of it :]  We watched the Moth Man ya it was unique haha.  I just love my friends I really really do!

Saturday at about 8:30 Kels, Matt V. Josh and I went to breakfast at Houstons mmmmmm :] it was sooo yummy!  Kels and I actually got a lot done haha. 

Bangs trimmed
bookstore
pharmacy
post office
saw and hung out at matts work for three hours
watched alice and wonderland, what happens in vegas
made cookie dough
ate with my mom and grandma and mom at subway
We then met everyone at the church to go out to the Sand Dunes!

I can mark looking at the stars at the sand dunes off my bucket list!

Photobucket
When we got there we turned Josh into a mermaid, it was a big feat but we did it!

Photobucket
Kels and Matt were really good plastic surgeons!!

Photobucket
The crew minus Kels


We then jumped off the sand dunes!!  I was pretty bad at it...but it was still lots of fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
In most of these pictures my eyes are like shut..the flash was really bright ok?!

It turned out actually being really cloudy so we headed out (we were a little scared)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday morning I woke up and headed out with Kels, Delaney, and Kim to Mandy Carters farewell!
It was way awesome to see Mandy!  I love how whenever we see eachother it's like no time has gone by!

Photobucket

I then got REALLY sick with a terrible migrane....it was awful and spent the rest of sunday being sick :(

Great weekend though!

No comments: