Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today...

Today I miss........

People commenting on my blog.....Does anyone look at it anymore.. :(....sad...

Old Friends...

Photobucket
Garett

Photobucket
Justin

Photobucket
cooper.....:(

Photobucket
Zach!

Having fun with friends...

Photobucket
Garett, Me, Seth, and James

Photobucket
Garett and Justin haha, I think this was Sadies remember that???

Photobucket
Dani and I in hot Topic

Photobucket

EFY
Photobucket
would show more but idk where the rest are....sad...

Photobucket

Grandparents..

Photobucket
I miss my Papa Arvil....

Photobucket
Grandma Jean and Papa Dave

Photobucket
Ggma, and Ggpa...

Photobucket
Daddy

Photobucket
Mommy

Feeling a lil sad today....I miss the old days....
-Kaylie



2 comments:

McKenna said...

Awh... That is a sad post.....With awesome pictures!

I'm sorry for not commenting!! I love to read it but always forget to comment... :/

Anonymous said...

Not "old friends", you and I are "still friends" :)