Monday, September 7, 2009

A SWEEET Labor Day Weekend


So I had a very good labor day :] I also thought I should post about this before its been like two weeks since labor day!! My fun started Thursday when a group of us decided to go to the football game and then have a group over for grilled cheese sandwhiches :] There was only Sandra, Sarena, and I at the football game. It was soooo packed that we had to sit on the very edge of the stairs with our feet hanging off the edge. It wasn't too comfy for the butt haha. We actually won the game which was amazing!! We played Dixie so I dont know if its a good thing we won or a bad thing??? haha.


Sandra, Me, and Sarena at the football game





Sandra and Me (if you cant tell it was a lil windy)


Sarena and Me




This was the group after the game from cedar. The red head is my Roomate Jessican and the one in blue is Kenzie my other roomate :]






Just chillen :] haha




The next day was Friday :]




At around six i headed out to Brian Head to meet up with Kelsie and her family to stay at her grandparents cabin for the night and saturday! Which also i would really like to thank them for letting me come with them and feeding me and being all so nice to me!!




The next morning


Kelsie and I took Kennedie, Kierra and Lainee for a ride in their ranger cuz Kelsie wanted to show me the spots where she wants to do her senior pictures. There are some really cool spots im really excited to take them!! Specially with the fall leaves it will be so pretty!!




Photobucket


This one of the spots just this really old bus thats just sitting there??? haha Oh the things you find in the forest haha




We then drove up to this over look it was so pretty!!


Photobucket


Kelsie and I up on the top haha




Photobucket


the overlook! SO PRETTY!!!




After that we came back and chilled for a lil while then Jay and her mom took us to the twisted forest. Its this crazy thing there is pine trees one side and than the other side like there is a line down the middle of the forest is really old old old pine trees!! there is a lil hike that is for sure not little its very very straight up and down. The end was well worth it though!!




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


the overlook!! Isn't that sweet!!




Photobucket


Kelsie wouldn't let me take her picture so this is the picture i did get haha. I edited it a lil thought it looked cool? lol




Once we were done with the hike we headed back and everyone was making watch bracelets so Kelsie and i made somewhat matching bracelets!! :]




Photobucket


they turned out way way cute!!




There are a few more pics from the trip but I think that Jill has them so maybe ill post them later :]




We ate dinner and then headed out back to cedar for the night.


I had a lot of fun! I love going up to the mountains to get away from everything. It remined me a lot of from when i was little and my grandparents lived up in Pine Mountain in Cali. They had a big cabin and so when we would go visit we would explore everything haha.






Kelsie and I watched movies ate food well kelsie had her veggie tray and I had popcorn haha. And had fun lol. The next morning we woke up and went to my singles ward. Of course we got our silly pictures!!




Photobucket


Funny one :] We tried a new one monkey faces haha




Photobucket


Good one :]

Also I got a new phone the past week and it is great I love it. Kelsie found out that it does this funny thing with the pictures haha so of course we played with it. It provided a lot of laughter haha

Me haha
Kelsie haha

After church we headed home and ate some food then I took Kelsie to meet up with some friends cuz they were going up to lagoon on monday so they were driving up the night before. Once i had dropped her off I headed on home to Kanab.




That night we all played cards. It got pretty violent lol I even popped a blood vessel in my thumb!! lol but lots of fun lol




On Monday the family headed out to the lake for some family fun haha. It was perfect weather and the water was prefect also!! When we go we go to this place that is called the chains. Its on the other side of the bridge on the page side. Its perfect cuz it has a ton of places to jump off and a few lil pool areas! I didn't get my head wet cuz if i do then my ears get wet and i get a headache. So i chilled on the floatie for awhile :] Now im apologizing for my swimsuit. I had mine all packed and then somehow i forgot it so I had to use a really old one which is not the most modest one.... So im sorry!




Photobucket


Josh Jumping in




Photobucket


My mom jumping




Photobucket


Me chillaxin haha




Photobucket


my mom




Photobucket
More of my relaxing




Photobucket


Mom being goofy




Photobucket


josh being goofy also




Photobucket
dad haha




Photobucket


Me


Photobucket


the crew minus me




Over all I had a wonderful long weekend!!! It was great!!! :] I wish i could have fun like that everyweekend!!!




San Diego Next Weekend :] WOOOO!

No comments: