Sunday, July 26, 2009

rest of the vaca!!! finally

Ok so i have been a slacker again...Im sorry i really am and im going to try my best to stay up to date. Again im like three weeks behind!! This is still from my trip but this post will close it all up!! YAH :] and then i have another blog to post which i might do tonight probably not though haha :]



Third Day--------------Sea World!!!

Sea world was sooo awesome! Its just so amazing what animals can do!! I reall loved it!! It was soo much fun and we had great weather!!!

Photobucket
Josh wanted to make sure that he was tall enough for the rides haha what do you think??? does he not know how to smile though???!!! Goodness josh!!

Photobucket
The first show we watched was called Pets Rule!! It was really cool!! They had all these cute dogs and cats come out and they all did tricks and such they even had a pig!! It was cute! This is the family waiting for the show to start!!

Photobucket
My dad and me :] say cheeeese
Photobucket
Just me posin infront of the stage!!


Photobucket
My mom and me in line for the polar bear exhibit!!

funny story:
So my mom and i decided to go on this ride its like back to the future or star wars the ride at disneyland. It was really cool but when we were standing in line you have to stand in this room before you go on the ride and the guy was telling us the rules and such and i guess he said to wait tell the red light to go in...well i couldn't hear him or understand him so i went and got yelled at everyone laughed at me it was embarrassing.... haha

Photobucket
This is a beluga whale :]

Photobucket
There is a polar bear back there you just have to look really hard!! I guess it was nap time!! haha

Photobucket
This bird just rode on this walrus the whole time!! It was sooo funny!!!

Photobucket
eatin
Photobucket
I got to touch a star fish!!! WOOOO
Photobucket
We named him fred :] hehehe

Photobucket
Look its nemo!!! I was pretty excited!!
Photobucket
This my friends is an electric eal!! Scary he kinda reminds me of the old muppets hehehe
look at that nose!!

Photobucket
My dad and mom infront of the turtles :]

Photobucket
Josh and i infront of the turtles


Photobucket
They had to go on the high hanging things that went over the ocean!! I HATE heights!! I didn't want to go but they made me.....as you can tell!! I never let go the whole ride thingy

Photobucket
My dad loved it!!
Photobucket
So we went to watch this show they call it SLL Sea Lions Live! It was soo funny in the begining they had this guy come out and was singing along to tv show music! It was crazy i think my favorite was when he made fun of the Jonas Brothers!!! This was him haha

Photobucket
Isn't he cute!!!!!!????? he is rubbing his eyes!!
Photobucket
My dad and Me :]
Photobucket
All of us after we watched this really cool show where they had guys that did headstands on eachother and stood on poles!! CRAZYYYY

Photobucket
We are just rad you wish you were as snazzy as us!!! haha
Photobucket
Waiting for the dolphin show!!

DAY FOUR was roaring rapids i dont have any pictures because it was a water park so we just spent the day in our bathing suits. It was a lot of fun and josh was in his heaven haha he loves water parks and no ride is too big! Crazy kid!


DAY FIVE!!!! SIX FLAGS MY FAV!!!

Photobucket
I tried to take a picture infront of each ride we went on!! I was successful pretty much all day but my family sure did get sick of the pictures! haha. The first ride we went on at six flags was the revolution!! This was my first upside down rollercoaster :] When I was little I had a friend named Mickaela who would always get season passes to six flags so I guess you can say i grew up riding roller coasters.. haha lol. I have been to six flags sooo many times but I love it!! And also she always would want to ride these crazy roller coasters so i had to be brave and ride them now I LOVE THEM!! THe BIGGER THE BETTER!!

Photobucket
Goliath!! This is the best rollercoaster!! Also if you ever go at night you have to ride this one!! Its the best!! Everyone took Dramamine my mom and josh were great but my dad was sick after the first ride so he had to sit out on almost every ride it was sad :( My mom rode every rollercoaster with us!! It was fun!!

Photobucket
I have always wanted to be like Batman haha

Photobucket
If you look really close you can see the guys posing behind us...haha we didn't know they were doing it either pretty funny!!

Photobucket
This is another great ride!!! BATMAN!!! I LOVE IT!!! Its all over the place and twists and goes upside down sooo many times!!!

Photobucket
This is my favorite ride :] Favorite favorite!! You stand on it and its sooo cool!! you are on like a bike seat and you go upside down and everything :] My mom loved it!!

Photobucket
They went on this ride without me haha, i didn't feel like getting soaked!

Photobucket
My dad after the ride, funny thing was they didn't even get wet on the ride there is a bridge over the ride and so when they come down over the hill the people standing on the bridge get soaked!!! He was hot so he got wet cant even tell though since we was wearing all black...i wonder why he was hot??? HMMM????

Photobucket
we got just a lil wet!!

Photobucket
Look closely and you will see my mom and me with hats on and our hair pulled up it worked very well and so our hair didn't get wet at all!!

Photobucket
Im kaylie hear me roar :]

Photobucket
SUPER MAN!!!!
Photobucket
K this ride...well it was sooo scary!!!! You fly you are pretty much hanging and you ride the rollercoaster with your stomach laying down if that makes since.....my mom and josh loved it, it scared me tooo death!!!

Photobucket
We got just a lil wet hahaha it felt sooo good though!!
Photobucket
Josh was pretty wet!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love tweety...ok not really but she was there so say cheese ha

Photobucket
this picture is just funny!!

Photobucket
My dad was kinda tired of waiting for us after ever ride so he went to go people watch and sleep at the front. We gave him all our stuff to take haha...I think people would watch him what do you think???

We also road this ride called the x!! It was soooo extream and in the line we meet some guys from New York and were able to talk to them about the twin towers and nine eleven. It was really neat to talk to someone that was there when it happened! They were really nice!! The x though had music with it and you spun around in your chair!! I was gonna ride with josh but then he had to ride on the outside, well i wanted to ride on the outside so i rode with my mom he was a lil upset with me and yelled at me while we were going up the rollercoaster haha it was funny!! The x also had FIRE!!! WOW!!

Six flags is still my fav rollercoaster place it was sooo great!!!

Day SIX!!
ZUMBA BEACH

Photobucket
After six flags we headed back to my grandparents house to see them the next day we went to the beach that is about twenty mins away from their house :] Its a really nice beach and great for body surfing!! I didn't get in very deap cuz it was FREEZING!!! Josh and my dad did though a ton!!

Photobucket
Smile mommy!!

Photobucket
You like?? haha


DAY seven :]
Shopping and cheesecake factory!!!
This day was fun cuz we were able to spend the whole day with my grandma and grandpa! They were having their anniversary soon so we took them out to the Cheese Cake Factory!! Can i just say how much i love that place???!!! It is ooooh so good!! I love it!!

Photobucket
Grandpa and my dad

Photobucket
josh a lil blurry!!

Photobucket
Papa Dave
Photobucket
Me and my mom eating?? i guess i was done haha
Photobucket
My mom and I
Photobucket
Grandma Jean smile :]
Photobucket
The girls!!!

So overall it was such a great family vacation!! I love it!! I loved all of it it was sooo fun!! I wish we could go back again very soon but I dont think it will happen for a lil bit!

Other fast news...my dad has to go back to california and work...he wont be home much its going to be very hard on our family Im very upset with his work!!!

-Kaylie
p.s if you read this whole thing you are just awesome!!!

1 comment:

Kelsie Blake said...

Yay i'm awesome! Haha