Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day one!!

SO this is how pathetic i am haha, Im up at two thirty and I'm blogging!! I thought I would start posting about my trip I took last week with my family!! Im just warning you right now this vacation will consume my blog for the next few weeks because there is just so much to blog about and so little time.....and sorry this has takin me so long to get out...I have been sorta failing at my blogging duties lately just this week has been an awful week. Ill explain that one later :]


First Day of San Diego Trip- July 5, 2009

After the fourth of July i went to bed and woke up the next morning at four o'clock AM to head out with my mom, dad, and josh for our long awaited family vacation!! If you know me well you know that I sleep pretty much the whole car ride so it was a pretty nice trip!

We ended up making GREAT time and drove into San Diego around two o'clock. We were able to check into our hotel a lil earlier than suspected which was nice and after checking in we headed out to see the sites and to get a lil familiar with the place! Oh my goodness there were people EVERYWHERE!!! It was so packed due to it being the day after the fourth of july. We drove around for a lil while trying to find where we could have our fire that night on the beach. After that we headed back to the hotel to swim. The water was soooo nice. After that we went back up to room to get all ready for the fire on the beach!!!

Just to give you a lil example of our hotel here is a pic.....
Photobucket
(my poor mom was all excited because she got us this really nice hotel with a kitchenette in it!! We thought we were gonna be staying in high class well everytime something ends up happening and the motel we thought was all nice turns out to be a lil sad....this one was really great just the only prob was that the kitchenette was in the bathroom sink area. So as i was drying my hair josh was trying to eat something lol it was pretty tight in there!

Photobucket
Josh and I in the van ready to go!!


Can i just say i think i found heaven while i was in san diego and it was laying on the beach at night with a fire and listening to the waves. It was the most amazing experience i have ever had!! It was sooo pretty and just amazing!!!

Photobucket
We got there right as the sun was setting it was sooo pretty!!

Photobucket
me at the beach!! SMILE

Photobucket
Mommy and me at the beach!

Photobucket
josh and me at the beach!!

Photobucket
I asked josh to take my picture at the beach well then he got a lil carried away haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
gosh they are silly!!

Photobucket
Josh and I just chillin in the sand!! The sand was oh so soft!!

Photobucket
awwww cute! I love my parents!!

Photobucket
the crew

Photobucket
notice the height difference i guess im the height challenged one in the bunch!

Photobucket
our lil fire in a big huge fire pit haha

Photobucket
My dad and me again :]


Funny story: So we are all laying on the blanket and josh decides to put the blanket over my head to be silly. Well lil did he know that there was tons of sand on the blanket(DUH!) so he goes to do this and all this sand goes all on the side of my face!! EVERYWHERE!! Im not kidding you it was like a bucket of sand!! He felt bad but after getting upset it was pretty funny! After that my dad goes to get some water and chucks the water and it ends up hitting me on my back, then we go to get in the van and i cut my toe!! It was just not my night haha!!

However, i could have stayed on that beach for the rest of my life!! There is just something about the beach at night that everyone should experience in their life time!!!

Day two coming soooooon!!!!!

No comments: