Monday, June 8, 2009

Finally im postin!! Sorry....


(Yes i got bored and took a random picture of myself...and i look awful but thats what makes it funny!)

Update On Summer.....so far.....!
So far summer has consisted of many things and many of these things i have blogged on but many i have not and i found random pictures some off my phone and some that just didn't get blogged about because well life has just been....CRAZY!


About three weeks ago Xpress had their end of the year concert. I went and they did so good!! Best ever I think no joke!!


(McKenna, Sara, Me, and Courtney) Minus Kelsie she was off somewhere lol :P


That following sunday was Seminary Graduation I went to support Dalton and Courtney. I felt a little out of place there since I was the oldest one there other than parents I think. It was ok though:]


(McKenna, Sara, Courtney, and Me :])





Then that following thursday was Graduation!! Again I went to support Courtney and Dalton. It went great and everyone did a good job! I just couldn't get over the fact that it has been TWO years since i graduated!! It really doesnt feel like it at all!





(Me, Courtney, and Matt)





Then that Saturday was Kayla's reception. I had planned on making her a plaque but it didn't work out as usual when i try a craft....so i went to honeys and found some major odds and ends lol this is what it looked like. I hope she liked it!






(It's a little blurry because I took it with my Camera phone which doesnt take good pics anyways)


Then that same night Kelsie, McKenna, Courtney, Sara, and me went and hung out. We swung at the park then went to Kelsie's dads house for hot chocolate?? go figure lol but we had fun and talked, it was a very fun night!





(Here is Sara playing in Mason's tent thingy. She looks like a worm haha)




Random Photos


The other night I took this picture of a rose in our front yard, isn't it pretty???!!!




Its kinda a blurry picture but if you look closely you can see four birds. A bird family has made their home on our front door. So cute! But such a pain haha!







I gave in yesterday and bought this lovely baby blanket. I know I dont have a baby and probably wont for a very long time but you have to feel this blanket to understand!! It is by far the softest blanket i have EVER felt in my life!! Its amazing!! Go here to check them out! http://www.minkymoo.com/




another craft i have been up to are these flower hair clips! I made them for girls camp for the girls! I made 27 of them and believe me I think i could make them in my sleep now!! But I was amazed they actually worked!




This is a close up picture of them.



Also for Kelsie's Mom for mothers day I drew this picture of their family :] I think it turned out pretty good haha they liked it which is good! They even have it hanging in their living room :]


This is the one i did for Kelsie idk if I ever posted it so here it is :]
(thanks to Kelsie for taking the pictures!)

For MY mom for mothers day I did these :] haha if you cant tell its josh and me :] I found this idea on this website! http://diddledumpling.blogspot.com/2009/02/simple-silhouettes.html

Adventures!

So last Thursday Kelsie and I went to St.George to get her some really cute clothes for her senior pictures! She for sure got some really cute clothes and Im really excited to take her pictures!! Im excited she is gonna let me take them!! We went to the mall looked around went many many places lol and then went and saw UP! It was the cutest movie! I LOVED it! It was soooooo soooo good :] I am for sure gonna see it again and again and again!!! Im buying it too when it comes out!! Lol :] I had a blast and a very fun time with kelsie :] I also got a really cute sun dress too!!! It was a very fun day! Sadly we didn't get any pictures! :(


Saturday
So we had been planning this Lake trip for almost a month now! We (Kelsie, McKenna, Courtney and Sara) were all gonna go and get some sun! We last saturday rolled around and the weather was just not very warm......soo....I went and picked everyone up at nine (Kelsie, McKenna, and Courtney, sara wasnt able to make it)
We headed out though and decided to go to St. George to go play laser tag, Swim at the indoor pool at Sand Hallow and Just have fun!! It was sooo much fun! We played Laser Tag, Kelsie and I won!!! YAH lol even though i think i owe that win to Kelsie cuz i was pretty bad lol :P I hadn't played since my freshman year in High School so I was a lil out of practice but it was a LOT of fun! haha After that we went to Pebbles in My Pocket (my alllll time favorite scrapbook store) then went to Deseret Book where i bought some chap stick that said "My Family Loves Me" with a cute stick family drawing!! We were all pretty hungry after looking at books so we decided to eat at the OLIVE GARDEN!!! YUMMMMMM :]


Me and Courtney ( btw i have like no make up on and my hair looks crappy cuz I thought we were going to the lake lol)


McKenna and Kelsie Arent they just Cute?!

(I love these girls sooo much all three of them!!!)





Here they are waiting for to be seated!! They are silly girls lol It was like this the whole trip lol we laughed soooo much it was awesome!!!


CHEEEEESE!!!

Sadly those are the only pictures i got :( however after eating our yummy food :] and carrying out breadsticks to the car we headed to some stores to look for a few things :] We also had to get McKenna a towel cuz she forgot hers. After that we headed down to Sand Hallow to go swimming!
It was a lot of fun! We played on the diving board and finally got McKenna to go off of it!!! Went down the slide many many times, played in the whirlpool and swam lol. A few funny things happened but my favorite was the Lily Pads!!! They have these floating green pads in this pool and its for like five year olds. There used to be a net but they got rid of it for some reason??? so now you have to get from one pad to the next without fallin off! We tried it lol and it was the funniest thing i have pretty much ever seen!! We were all sprawled out across these pads. Kelsie got across twice! I think courtney did too, McKenna was our helpful assister lol :]!!! We were all laughing sooo hard! We were probably the oldest people there but we had fun!
After swimming and having a fourteen year old check me out....CREEPY!!!! read kelsie's blog for more info www.kelsie-lynn.blogspot.com we headed out lol.
We were hungry again so we went and got ice cream.

On the way home we blasted the music and sang along to the music!! IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN!! I was really glad we all went and I hope we can do it again!
p.s Sorry this post was such a long time coming!!! I hope that McKenna can stop singing to the Jeopardy song and that Kelsie's horses arent too tired lol :P

3 comments:

McKenna said...

YAY! You're back from the dead!! hahaha Greaaat post!!! :D

Kelsie Blake said...

Haha that was way fun! And just for the record I made it across four times not two on the lily pads! Haha we totally need to do that again! :D

Sarah Greener said...

wow you are a busy girl and very crafty! Those you made are so cute, you should make em' and sell em'!