Tuesday, February 15, 2011

December in a EXTREME NUTSHELL

I'm talking like the tiniest nutshell that you could possibly find!  This is why I should blog at LEAST once a week!  GAH!  Life has been SO busy its been pretty insane :]  But great!
This is what happened in December:
Moved out of St. George
Disneyland :]
Chris and I went to Disneyland for my birthday present :]  It was such a sweet present that he gabe me :]
Photobucket
While we were at disneyland it rained literally the WHOLE time lol.  My shoes were soaked the whole time but it was perfect and Chris and I had such a fun time!

While we were at Disneyland I got......PURPOSED TO!  It was perfect :]  In front of the castle at night with the castle all lit up with christmas lights, in the pouring rain.  He asked me with the cutest locket ever!  I wasn't expecting him to purpose the way he did and it was the best way he could of done it and SO cute!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SOAKED :]

Photobucket
Chris face :]

Photobucket
Perfect Birthday present :]  We had such a great time!  I already miss it :]

We also had a wonderful Christmas!  Chris of course joined in on the craziness haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aren't we special?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also of course played the "game" :]
Chris did pretty good!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Josh got my present!!!!

It was a great Christmas and a wonderful time!! :]

1 comment:

Mrs Buchanan said...

It's about time you posted! I wanted to hear how he proposed! You really need to update your blog more often ;) Love you tons and Congratulations!