Thursday, December 9, 2010

Week In Chandler AZ :]

I finished my student teaching right before Thanksgiving so I took a week off and went back to Chandler with Chris :]  I spent the whole week down there!  It was WONDERFUL :]  I got to spend all week with Chris and see his face (not through a computer screen)!  During the week i did....

Saw Chris :]
Cuddle/Kiss Time
Earned Money
Movie Time
Red Robin YUMMMM
Olive Garden
Shopping
Hung out with his Family
Laughing
Another Thanksgiving
Friends

And SOOOOO much more but most important Chris :]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also got to dress up like a princess for the Institute Formal!  :]  Chris took me and I got to buy a new pretty dress and cute new red shoes!!  The music was a lil interesting but it was sooo fun :]  We went and ate at Chilies before hand all dressed up :]  It was so fun! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Awww I Love Him :]

Photobucket
Back of My hair

Then after: slightly ripping my dress...feet killing...Hair falling out....tired muscles this is what happened....

Photobucket

More Updates coming SOOOOON :]

No comments: