Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October in a very large shell

Where have I been for the last month you ask? Well.....in third grade! Haha. I'm going to do a month update. Seems like I do that every month but at least i'm updating right? It will get better in 15 days when i'm DONE with student teaching!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just a bit excited!




First order of business :]
Ladies and Gentlemen meet Chris Gardner! (a.k.a my boyfriend)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Height: Head taller than me
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Dark Hair
School: ASU or as I told my teacher USA....ya...
Great personality and Wonderful :]

Faults: Lives 5 1/2 hours away... :(



2nd Order of Business:
Student teaching
I am half way through with my student teaching. I really miss my kindergartners but I am loving my third graders too! They are a great bunch and super sweet. My teacher is great


3rd Order of Business:
Chandler Trip!
I was able to go visit Chris and his family over the long break! It was so much fun! I did a ton of different things like:

Big group date
Met his awesome family
ate at a place called Lolo's chicken and waffles ya it really is as interesting as it sounds
saw Despicable me and a TON of other movies
Spent lots of time with Chris
Laughed a lot
Saw the Mesa Temple
Went to the Arizona State Fair
Tried, Key word tried fried oreos....(nasty!)
Got an ASU shirt
Tried Tai food
and TON more!!
it was such a wonderful trip, I really didn't want to leave...
(pictures above)


4th Order of Business:
Cheese Cake Factory

Since I flew out to Chandler Kels, KaCee, and Kaitlyn came and picked me up. We went and ate at the Cheese Cake Factory! It was sooo good and don't worry I ate my WHOLE dinner!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


5th Order of Business:
Salty Peanuts

KaCee has a boyfriend on a mission and she got a package from him. Inside were boiled peanuts....BOILED PEANUTS!!! We tried them.....Here are our faces....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


6th Order of Business:
Brian Head

Kels and I went up to Brian a couple of weekends ago before it got bad weather!  It was SOOO pretty and it was wonderful to be up there away from everything :] 

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

7th Order of Business:
Stomach Flu

I haven't had the flu in OVER three years....Well it's ugly hand came again!  I was banned to the ribbon of shame....by my roommates!  It only last a day which was good but still YUCK!

Photobucket

8th Order of Business:
Olive Garden Trips
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


9th Order of Business:
THRILLER and HALLOWEEN!!

We went as a BIG group to thriller! It was soooo much fun and Chris was able to come up and go! We were pirates. It was such a great trip!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

October is all updated!

No comments: