Thursday, November 19, 2009

dates, blue hands, mission, OH MY!

So I guess its time for another update :]

Life has been going really good lately! I went on two dates this week and they were both with the same guy, his name is Jeff (or jeffy as Kels calls him). He is in my ward and is super funny! The first night we went and got yummy cheesecake and talked, then yesterday I went shooting with him. I was pretty nervous at first cuz well i have only shot a gun twice and I knew I was gonna mess up somehow, but luckily no one died or lost a foot! We had a lot of fun!
Also made a cake last night which turned out pretty great! However I turned my fingers blue and got it all over me, but oh well at least i didn't burn it!!!


The past weekend before the past weekend (figure that one out ;)) i went up and saw my grandparents to talk to them.......ok here is the news.....I'm going on a mission!.......I havent put my papers in yet but im working on them :] I just feel and know that it's the right thing to do at this point in my life. So my dad and I went over to talk to them about it in person. It was a short but fun visit! I didn't get like barely any pictures which is i know, strange for me but oh well i guess....Here are the pictures :]
Photobucket
my grandma and me

Photobucket
papa dave and me

Photobucket

Photobucket
the reason why im standing so strange is cuz she was tickeling me!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a fun weekend! And thank you papa dave and grandma jean for EVERYTHING! I miss you guys and it was so awesome to see you!!

also a shout out to KELSIE its her 18th birthday today!!!!

-Kaylie

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

That is so cool you are going on a mission! Good luck with everything. Let me know when you end up going through the temple! :)