Monday, September 3, 2007



HI!( i really need a new opening or greeting! HI is getting old!)





Labor Day was pretty unsuccessful! We didn't go home, just stayed in Cedar...However, my family did come to visit me and we watched the Nanny Diaries and it was SO good! It was a really good up lifting movie! I couldn't sleep last night on account of so much stuff on my mind....so i was up tell two reading my book! anyways no one cares about that but really nothing has happened lately im loving school and yeah....but me and sarah did take some fun glamore shots so ill show them to you:















They are awful of me but really really cute of sarah! We had some fun! Also we died Kayla's hair and i feel so bad about it, i have decided that im never going to do someone elses hair cept Morgans cuz hers is the only one that ever comes out good! So here is a pic of Kayla today!


K so im gonna go to bed now so goodnight!
Luv ya all :D
Kaylie

No comments: