Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Im here!

hi,
so im here ready for school to start and i finally got my internet today! SMILES :D its so hard not having internet thats pretty sad that i feel like i have to have it but oh well! Anywho our apartment is better than some of my house and today we went to the thrift store and bought some frames for our living room. we also bought a plant and named it mortamer he's green and very cute we also bought fish today and named them verd and thor! laugh out loud lol! I miss home but not too bad its just taking a little while to adjust....its almost feels like we are playing house but im SO EXCITED! Im a little scared to meet my roomates but excited at the same time we will see! Oh and we have boys across from our apartment smiles! Oh and we are in the 25th ward and the third stake! I feel so much better now that i know what ward im in! anyways if anyone reads this hello and i miss you all!




Here is my side of the room with all my cute decorations smiles :D











Here are our fish Thor and Verd! They are very happy in their new home!






Here is our living room and the plant mortamer! and our new pictures on the wall that we got at the thrift store very fun!







Luvz ya!
Kaylie








No comments: