Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wisdom Teeth!

Hey everyone,



i haven't posted anything for the past two weeks because amazingly i've been in the hospital! All because of some stupid wisdom teeth! How retarded is that?! I ended up getting an infection in my mouth, it was the most painful thing i have ever been through in my whole life.! I looked like i had a baseball in my mouth! Here are some pictures:


------------------> thats when i first got to the emergency room!

I look like a chipmunk!




anyways now im on three really strong antibiotics but im feeling so much better!
Oh and i have lost 15 pounds! One good thing i guess! Oh well anyways everything else is good i saw the new harry potter and thought it was the best one i have seen yet. so talk to ya later! Hope someone reads this!

Kaylie

No comments: